Our (Website / Mobile Website / Mobile App) collect and store all information that your web browser or mobile device sends when you use our services, including (but not limited to):
- Name, domain, and numerical Internet address of the "host" computer (that of your Internet Service Provider, not necessarily your personal computer) that you use for Internet access;
- The date and time when you accessed our site;
- The Internet address of the web page that you came from;
- The page requested from our site and the number of characters sent to your computer;
- The information your web browser software sends as its so-called "User Agent," which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system and type of CPU used in your personal computer.
Foundoq.com intends to analyze these log files to learn how users use our (Website / Mobile Website / Mobile App) and what improvements we can make to improve user experience.2. Use of Information
Personal information about users using our (Website / Mobile Website / Mobile App) will not be collected and used, unless the visitor chooses to provide such information. As a policy, we do not attempt to identify individual users or share any information received with outside parties, with the exception of official and authorized law enforcement investigations, or in cases of suspected attempts to deliberately circumvent our system's security with the intent of gaining unauthorized access or inflict technical damage (e.g. an attack by hackers).3. E-mail
We use personal identifying information sent to us via e-mail to respond to your requests for information or assistance. This includes forwarding your e-mail to other Foundoq.com staff better able to handle your requests. We don’t intend to retain or distribute e-mail addresses to outside parties. Information collected through e-mails will be retained as long as necessary to complete our response.
"If, at any time, you prefer not to receive email marketing information from us please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email."4. Cookies
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. We invest significant resources to protect your personal information, from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, no Internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.